missing who is a BYU student. Everywhere around campus there are signs and seach parties by the canyon. It is really sad that she went missing on the 30 of Aug. I hope that it all ends ok.so now for the story...
Yesterday I went with Ashley and Craig to go to eat and after we hung out at Craig's brothers house. Well, ashley and I headed over there and knocked on the door. And when he got to the door he was ... apprhensive about letting us in. So Ash was like Hey this is my cousin Jenny... and he let us in. Well come to find out later the he thought I was the missing girl and I had showed up at their house with Ashley for some reason.
And then tonight I went to a Root Beer Float social thing for a
'breaking in' of the new Gordon B. Hinckley building they just finished (beautiful inside by the way!) and after I was driving my friend home and we had the windows down and were playing music minding our own business. I was just letting the people cross at the cross-walk... thats what you usually do. And there was a guy that crossed and kinda waved at me to thank me for stopping because i really did not have to. And so after he waved, I kinda smiled back and waited for the light. Well my friend, started cracking up laughing. The guy that crossed the street did a double take and said out loud 'is that, that missing girl?!' I wonder if anyone on campus sees me and thinks the same thing. Kinda creepy, but for the record I'm NOT missing!
2 comments:
I know you arent missing!
tag: kevin was the friend being driven home
Post a Comment